Manufactured in Conway, MA - U.S.A.
OESCO, Inc. (formerly Orchard Equipment and Supply Co.) has been manufacturing cider presses since 1954. The present design is based on The Original Palmer Bros. Press, manufactured until 1950 in Cos Cob, Connecticut. These vertical rack and cloth hydraulic presses utilize polypropylene press cloths and polyethylene racks to produce a high-quality juice product.
Features of Our Vertical Rack & Cloth Presses:
- Stainless steel and steel construction
- Removable trays and troughs for easy cleaning
- Moveable rack guides
- Steel cars roll from center for pressing and back to load area
- Juice always drains to trough
- OESCO manufactured hydraulic cylinder
- Specially designed hydraulic pump/reservoir package w/ adjustable pressure and boost cycle
- Press plate sizes are 22, 28, 32, or 36 in. square
- Delivered with single- or three-phase motors (owner's option)
- Price includes Sanifeed elevator-grinder, HDPE racks and poly press cloths
- Electrical controls, switches, wiring and installation are customer provided
- All prices are Conway, MA (does not include freight)
Note: OESCO rack and cloth presses are included in our online catalog for informational purposes only. If you are interested in ordering an OESCO rack press or you have questions about them, please give us a call! We will be happy to answer your questions and we can also discuss your delivery options.