Top-Quality All-Stainless European Juice Press
These top-quality juice presses come from Slovenia. They are easy to use and efficient. Pour ground fruit into the press, close the cover and connect the press to your garden hose. Using household water pressure, the rubber bladder expands outward, pressing the fruit evenly against the inner surface of the basket.
The pressure gauge allows for accurate monitoring during pressing. A pressure limiting valve allows for long, slow pressings. A pressure dump valve prevents over-pressurization.
Note 1: Tree fruit must be ground and grapes crushed and de-stemmed prior to pressing.
Note2: These presses are too large to ship UPS Ground. We include them in the shopping cart for informational purposes only. Please call us to order and we can discuss your delivery options.
- Basket, lid and carriage of stainless steel
- 2 fixed + 2 swiveling wheels for easy transport and maneuvering
- Basket volume: 80 liters - holds approx. 4.5 bu. apples, ground*
- Pressing time: apples = 20 min., grapes = 40 min.
- Estimated yield (apples): 22.5 gals. per hour (est. 2 pressings per hour, 2.5 gals. juice per bu.)
- Dimensions: 24 in. x 24 in. x 47 in.
- Weight: 140 lbs.
- Max water pressure: 40 lbs.
- Press tilts 90° for easy cleaning
- Food grade rubber bladder has 5 year life expectancy (we stock replacement bladders)
- Includes polypropylene pressing bag (sleeve)
*Results were obtained using an OESCO grinder. Volume results may vary based on the apple processing method used and the variety and maturity of the apples.